Thursday, June 19, 2008

YAY for high chairs!

Miles' new high chair arrived in the mail yesterday. Yahoooo! I don't know who is more excited, Miles or his mommy and daddy.
Miles loves sitting in the high chair at Grandma Jill's and Grandpa Larry's house. The tray on it is so entertaining that he forgets about his fingers. That means most of the food actually ends up in his belly instead of on his face. A VERY nice thing for the person usually in charge of wiping him down...a woman who shall remain nameless...but who has done a lot of wiping in her days.
It's hard to believe Miles has graduated from (i.e. completely outgrown) his Bumbo seat. We're told the trays for Bumbo seats are very handy, but who would know? Most babies develop some chub chub around the thigh region, which is not very conducive to Bumbo-ing. Miles was getting pretty darn tired of us cramming his meaty thighs through those leg slots, and I don't blame him. Yay for high chairs! Yay for high chair trays!
One more thing to YAY about today -- tooth #1 is in sight and can sort-of-almost be felt! YAY!
We're confident it will break through this weekend and are really really hoping it brings along a few friends. Might as well get as many in at a time as possible.
Enough YAYing for now. On to the pictures! YAY! We have a video clip of Miles eating in his new chair, but I can't get it to upload...Natalie said it's easy to upload videos. Sure. Right. Show me!

Miles spent a solid 15 minutes playing with his farm friends tonight. Just him and the farm. It has nothing to do with the high chair, but was super cute and deserved a spot on the blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the boy in the second picture...the one with ALL that hair...!! Love you Miles, Grandpa Dave

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Dave is right! Miley's hair is right out there. Is there static electricity on the farm?

Fun to see Miles cheering about his high chair. What a big boy!

Love, GJill

Anonymous said...

PS It takes forever to upload videos to Blogger whenever I try it, too. Soooo.... I want to know Natalie's secret.

Brandon & Natalie said...

If I remember right, I think it does take awhile for it to upload. I only did it once during my pregnancy days when I had time to wait for it. I plan to upload video from the K-9 trials this past Monday and Tuesday, so check the blog sometime this weekend or Monday.

Teresa Saum said...

It looks like Miles is saying YAY highchair!
Try putting the videos in youtube first. That's really easy (and you don't have to publish it to the world). It's fast to put a youtube video in your blog.

Anonymous said...

Such excitement over the high chair and the farm! What a sweetie. :-) RE: the videos, do you have a "movie maker" program on your computer? We just open videos in ours and save them as much smaller files which then upload very quickly.