Miles just turned 17 months old and he has already experienced three "school photo" sessions. Ooofdah. They don't hand out little black combs to infants and toddlers, though. Thank goodness....we'd have a drawer full.
Picture day hits us twice per year at Kids Korner - once in April and once in October. The April session is usually done by LifeTouch or some other big name photo company, while the October photo shoots are done by a local photographer. I think it's nice to feature a local business and wish they'd do it for both sessions, but then I suppose they'd have to have quarterly picture days to keep up with all of the photographers in town. Believe it or not, it's a hot business here in Otown.
Anyway, Miles wasn't too thrilled about having his picture taken this time around. It just so happened that picture day landed during his first full week in the toddler room. He was already out of sorts with the Big Move to Toddlerville, so we'll cut him some slack. You can't tell in the pictures below, but Miles was actually sitting on the back of his main teacher. That's right...Ms. Starr was on all fours like a dog with Miles perched on her back. I really wish the camera would've slipped and gotten a shot of that scene, but no such luck.
Without further ado, I present to you Miles Jay Grimmius:
Take I:
Take II:

Sigh. He's a keeper. We'll buy some prints and frame 'em for the grandparents and cousins (yes -- that's plural!!! The twins will be here soon!)
3 comments:
Poor Miley! In his previous pictures, he was a party animal. In these, he looks like he needs a hug right now!
I agree with Miles. Stay in the baby room as long as possible. There are too many expectations in the toddler room.
The pictures are cute! Take one looks like he is working on something - kind of like the face he made on the video as he tried to say "Charlie."
Post a Comment