Friday, May 8, 2009

THE BABIES ARE HERE! THE BABIES ARE HERE!

Okay...so they've been here for over a week already. I'm a terrible auntie for waiting so long to post pictures. Salt was just rubbed in the wound as I had to steal pictures from Charlie's blog because the ones I have of the boys are already outdated. Quit growing so fast, kiddos!

Here's one of my favorite shots of Mr. Ethan Lawrence, baby #1 (womb exit order):


And Mr. Owen Charles, baby #2:


I can't help but put these two pictures. Miles is on the top and Ethan is on the bottom, tongues are out front.



We are beyond thrilled that Ethan and Owen have finally joined us in this wild world. Ethan will be going home with his mommy and daddy this weekend, and we know Owen will be joining his family there very soon....there's no doubt that he wants to claim some toys before his brother takes them all.

5 comments:

lindseydrake said...

Oh my does that look like there's going to be some chaotic fun times in the future! What beautiful baby boys those 2 are!! Congrats to the new auntie, uncle, and cousin!

Mom said...

Can't wait to see the babes today. See you all later, too. Smooches for Miles.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Can you post a link to Charlie's blog please?

Anonymous said...

Who are you, anonymous one?!

Anonymous said...

I belong to Amanda and Ryan! I have lost the link to Charlie's blog and would like to read about the wee ones.