What we do know is that he's uncomfortable, has a slight fever, a super runny nose, and has produced some icky poo (sorry for the extra detail, but it's a fact of life). He's also being incredibly possessive the last couple of days, although we don't think that really has anything to do with teething. But maybe it does.
I shot a bit of saline water up Miles' nose the other night to help ease the congestion before he went to bed, and he insisted on sleeping with the bottle. In the morning, he insisted on bringing the bottle with him to daycare. Not even the Incredible Hulk could have pryed it from his little hands.
Then at supper last night he insisted on setting Rosie (his puppy), the bottle of Tylenol, his dooza (pacifier) and his blanket on the table next to his plate. Oh well. It made for a lovely dinner party!
This morning, his favorite word was "MINE!" I've never heard him say this before, so I was a little surprised...and maybe a little bummed by the fact that he can now say "MINE!" and run away with whatever object I need at that moment. Our little blonde dude is sporting an attitude.
But as usual, his cuteness remains his saving grace. Despite lots of tears today, we managed to have a little fun and a found a few reasons to smile!
We took Rosie on a wagon ride. She loves sticking her head out the side so her ears flap in the wind. What a silly puppy!

Miles has a unique way of eating animal crackers. I don't recommend it.

The Puppy Whisperer keeps a close eye on Tootsie, the neighbor's dog, at ALL times. Hard to paint and watch a puppy at the same time, but he managed it all very well.

A happy boy. I mean upside down duck.

There's one more day left of the weekend - enjoy!
3 comments:
Poor Miley! I hope he feels better soon. I have a hunch that his "possessiveness" might have something to do with the biting incident. Perhaps the biter also tries to take things from him at daycare, and Miles is responding to that -- or maybe he's just responding to being bitten! Give that adorable little guy a hug for me.
Love,
Linda
I'm in line behind Linda for giving Miles a hug. I'm so sorry he's hurting and sad. The duck face shows he still has a sense of humor, though.
Love, Gma Jill
Poor little guy. Hannah loves your duck "eyeglasses" and hopes you feel better soon!
Post a Comment