I'm having a hard time deciding which photos to post, and I can't do them all...it would take up so many blog pages that blogger would probably shut me down. I've uploaded them to a Kodak album, so if I can get my act together I'll try posting a link. Maybe that will work, maybe not. I don't know how friendly Kodak and blogger are with one another.
This photo is definitely worth posting (and it was one of only two deck shots, so there was minimal decision-making required) -- yay for the new deck! You are welcome to come over and play on it with us. We would like the company!

3 comments:
Holy cow, Miles! You're some dancin' fool! This video shows much more of Miley's fancy footwork. Was he trying to do "the worm" when he was on the floor, or was that a form of toddler break dancing??!
The deck is great--I know you'll love using it.
So cute!!
'Tis Billy Elliot! :-) That video is just spectacular!
Love the deck. It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment