Monday, October 5, 2009

Countdown Complete

If you take a look at the right side of the O-Town blog, you'll notice the TC Marathon ticker says "Countdown Complete". It should be followed by several exclamation points and maybe include more capital letters. Like this: COUNTDOWN COMPLETE. YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Charlie and I tore up 26.2 miles of pavement in Minneapolis and St. Paul yesterday. After 16+ weeks of training, the day was bittersweet...more sweet than bitter :)

Thanks to our wonderful family and great friends who supported us every step of the way!


3 comments:

lljone said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Congratulations to both Annie and Charlie!
Linda

Mom said...

You two are pretty dang cute, even when sweaty and tired!
Lots of love...

espd said...

Congrats, Annie! I agree that "countdown complete" notice should come with some bells, whistles and confetti.

BTW, what do Big Head Todd & the Monsters have to do with the marathon? :-)