Your front porch looks perfectly spooky! Looks like you had a good helper, too. Speaking of your helper, he's really growing up! One thing that hasn't changed, though, is his dedication to the Pack!
He looks so young (and thoughtful) in that picture! He's such a big boy now... jumping and somersaults and such. We think he taught Owen how to squeal already, too!
I love your Halloween theme blog! Your porch looks great, too. Miles has really grown. I can't wait to see him in his Halloween costume-- I'm sure you'll post a picture! Your Carolina Cuz (once removed)
4 comments:
Your front porch looks perfectly spooky! Looks like you had a good helper, too. Speaking of your helper, he's really growing up! One thing that hasn't changed, though, is his dedication to the Pack!
He looks so young (and thoughtful) in that picture! He's such a big boy now... jumping and somersaults and such. We think he taught Owen how to squeal already, too!
I love your Halloween theme blog! Your porch looks great, too. Miles has really grown. I can't wait to see him in his Halloween costume-- I'm sure you'll post a picture!
Your Carolina Cuz (once removed)
Great decorations! And cute little Halloween elf. :-)
Post a Comment