Daddy and Miles are at gymnastics and Weston is taking a nap (at least we hope it's just a nap...otherwise we're in for a very early morning. Ruh roh.). Here's a quick blog update from the past weekend!
After a somewhat lazy start to the day....
Miles and I had a very fun outing to the Mall of America with Mason and his mommy, Crystal. They invited us to the Build-A-Bear Factory (some might call it a more of a money pit than a factory). It was a great place for two boys to be goofy together. Here are Mason and Miles holding the shells of their soon-to-be-stuffed animals. Mason chose a puppy, and Miles opted for a bear.
Here's Miles helping to bring life to Rodger (named after his favorite Packer, Aaron Rodgers).

Fluffing.

After that they got their new friends dressed. Rodger is sporting a Packer's tshirt and some white undies, while Bo (or Beau?) is now clothed in a Twins tshirt and camouflage boxer briefs. Very cute. Unfortunately the boys were moving too quickly for a decent photo of the whole crew. You'll have to use your imagination!
We put more fuel in our engines at the Rainforest Cafe. Interestingly, Mason is not a juice drinker. He pretends to like it but can only handle one sip (with a forced grin) before opting for another beverage. Like milk.
I wonder what it's like to not have a child beg for juice. Hmmmmm.
We came home utterly and completely exhausted. It was a fun day! Time to rest up for next weekend as we venture to Como Zoo with cousins Ethan and O-Dawg. Wooot wooooooot!
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun to build a bear. I like the fluffer.
Miles wasn't much of a fluffer fan, Grandma Jill. Why not, you ask? Because it was too noisy. Go figure.
Aaaah,I should have known! Miles still double checks to be sure the coffee grinder won't be too loud when I make coffee. First, he covers his ears, then I run it for a couple of seconds while he decides if his ears can handle it. Then, he uncovers his ears and tells me it's okay. The fluffer lady should offer that service, too, don't you think?
Definitely! I'll leave a note in the suggestion box next time.
Post a Comment