His current hairstyle fits his personality so well. Sara, the best stylist in Otown (and there are lots!) can't wait to get her hands on him. She and Miles have a special relationship that alternates between the #4 setting on the buzz cutter and leaving sweet nothings in each others' mailbox. Both love fruit snacks, animal crackers, and talking. She was made to be Miles' hair stylist.
While getting my own hair cut by Sara the other day, I told her I'm very nervous about the experience that lies ahead. For one thing, Weston is my baby. I don't want him to turn in to a little boy yet. She promises that she'll give him a "soft boy look" - nothing too short. Second, Weston's hair just screams "WESTON!" He's meant to have an untamed look about him. She promises that she'll just "clean him up a bit."


As I was snuggling with Miles in his bed tonight, we could hear Weston snoring in his crib across the room. That boy is loud even when he's sleeping. Anyway, I asked Miles how he thinks the haircut is going to go on Saturday. He said, "Not very good, mom."
Stay tuned...we'll let you know!
1 comment:
We'll be waiting for a report and pictures. Smooches to Westy and his big brother.
Post a Comment