First of all, happy happy happy anniversary to Grandma Jill and Grandpappy! 42 years of wedded bliss....emphasis on the bliss, right mom?! ha ha.
As you might expect, Miles is intrigued by the idea of an anniversary. I talked with him about Grandma Jill and Grandpappy's wedding (although not the part about the moose head on the wall at the reception) and told him that daddy and I will be celebrating our anniversary this weekend. After I told him that it's our 7th anniversary because we'll have been married for 7 years, he asked, "And is this your last one, then?"
I won't tell you what Tanner mumbled under his breath.
To Miles, my little sweetheart:
Daddy and I look forward to many, many more years of wedded bliss. So please help us by being a good listener, taking naps until you're at least 6, sleeping late on weekends, and in general setting a good example for your baby brother.
xoxoxo
3 comments:
We appreciate the good wishes, and we're laughing like crazy over Miles' interpretation of how anniversaries work. Happy #7, coming right up!
Holy cow, Annie. You guys have been married a long time! Oh wait... I guess we have then, too!
Best wishes for a wonderful seventh anniversary and for many, many more!
Post a Comment