Saturday, July 27, 2013

This one is for you, Grandma Jill!

Grandma Jill has noticed that I haven't blogged for a while...with all the hassling that's going on, you'd think the blog was her only access to the boys and May 2nd was the last time she'd seen them!  Ha ha, just kidding Gma.  We love you and I'm glad you're (ahem) gently encouraging me to get blogging again.  What with all the silly things Miles and Weston do every day, and the gazillions of pictures we take of them doing those silly things, there is no shortage of things to write about.  Dang nabit.

So Grandma Jill, I think it's appropriate to kick off this post with a picture of you and the boys.  What kind of trouble were you and Miles plotting, anyway?!  Poor Westy.


And since we're on the topic of grandmothers, how about this one? 


Great Grandma Helen turned 91 on July 16th.  She had a wonderful party at a park in Woodbury to celebrate.  It was so much fun, we're looking forward to #92!

Here are some other favorites from the last few weeks...you'll have to make up the stories that go with them, or this would turn into one super duper long post.


We'll be busy these next few weeks wrapping up the swim season, putting away our tball bats, and getting our gear together for Kindergarten.  Woot wooooot!  Miles just received his letter from Kids Korner telling him his teacher is Ms. Jen.  He is excited and ready to go! 

2 comments:

lljone said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you've been having lots of summer fun! I'm glad you're blogging again. I've missed your regular postings.

Mom/Gma Jill said...

See? Linda is much politer than I am. She didn't nag you, but she missed seeing your blog entries, too. Now if we could encourage Charlie and Angie to pick up where they left off...

Exciting that Miles knows who his teacher will be for kindergarten. Does he have a school supply list yet?