Annie, Re: the spoons. It's pretty easy. Your family could do it, too, and then claim they got out the best silver...in fact, your dad might come up with a good variation! Teresa
Though my lofty position as monarch of flavored corn chips might suggest otherwise, I must beseech ye fine people of Minnesota to send one of these firey sounding bags unto my kingdom in Chapel Hill, which is so dalmn backwater a royal can't even get guac-flavored doritos here!
Also, check out Sackler's registry at target.com to see what the prince or princess has specially registered for. asshole.
6 comments:
Good thing you've got that fire extinguisher. Did you have to put Tanner out?
Hope the extinguisher worked!
For all the chip lovers out there, check this out:
http://www.thechippie.com/
Who blogs about chips? That is some hard-core chip-lovin'.
Annie,
I tried these chips last night. Instant acid reflux and mouth burn. You're lucky you have young stomachs!
Teresa
I agree, Teresa - the chips don't exactly sit well in the tummy.
I guess we must sacrifice some comfort (and health) for the crispy goodness. :)
Annie,
Re: the spoons. It's pretty easy. Your family could do it, too, and then claim they got out the best silver...in fact, your dad might come up with a good variation!
Teresa
Though my lofty position as monarch of flavored corn chips might suggest otherwise, I must beseech ye fine people of Minnesota to send one of these firey sounding bags unto my kingdom in Chapel Hill, which is so dalmn backwater a royal can't even get guac-flavored doritos here!
Also, check out Sackler's registry at target.com to see what the prince or princess has specially registered for. asshole.
Post a Comment