Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's finally official!

Woooot wooooooooot!
The only part I'm a little worried about is where it says I get my degree with all its privileges and "obligations"....uh oh. What do you suppose THAT means??

4 comments:

Teresa Saum said...

Annie,
They're just kidding about that obligation thing. So, whew to that. Congratulations, though!
I can't get my photos to line up right either. It's a flaw in their program. : )
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Way to go, little sis! We're very proud of you! Also in awe of your ability to make this appear on your blog... how did you do it?!

Charlie Potts said...

Has anyone actually seen said document? Perhaps Annie has perfected the Photoshop skills and crafted herself a fake diploma. Or is it a degree? Call Sheena.

Just kidding! Congrats!

annie said...

I creatively took a picture of "said document" (jerk) and downloaded it to the computer. I know, I'm BRILLIANT!!!
Hey, I didn't get no masters degree for nothin.