Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 26!

My goodness, how time flies. All along I was thinking Lil' G is 25 weeks old...he/she is 26 weeks already! How can I be a week behind?? Sorry baby.
In any case, here are some updated belly shots to prove that all is well in the womb:

We're heading to Green Bay for the weekend to visit Grandma Brandl and some aunts and uncles...and perhaps a few boys will sneak in a little Packer practice action. I'm sure a camera will be involved, so maybe you'll be treated to a Brett Favre blog posting upon our return!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh your little tummy is so cute, Annie! Lil' G has a sweet profile. Thanks for showing your new growth. What about Tanner? Is he giving up the competition?

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!! :-) Pat that baby from us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby G Cousin! I can't wait to meet you and steal your toys!

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin Hannah! You can play with my toys when you come to Grandma and Grandpa's at Christmas time - my mommy and daddy are already teaching me about sharing. Just please try to control your pooping. I don't want to have a stained teddy bear.

Can't wait to snuggle with you!