Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Furniture!

Tanner and I finally have a bedroom that looks like a bedroom. We ordered furniture just before Christmas and it arrived on Tuesday. Wooo hooooo! We love it!

Now it's time to go lie in bed and admire my nightstand as I drift off to sleep. Miles had a miserable night....we think he's constipated. Poor baby. It breaks my heart to hear him cry so hard. He's finally snoozing, and is hopefully having sweet dreams - the kind about pooping :)

5 comments:

Charlie Potts said...

Miles is really chillaxin' in that picture! Looks like he enjoys the big bed and the new furniture!

Anonymous said...

Nice furniture, Annie. I really like the rich redness. Baby Miley looks pretty content on the bed. Don't get him thinking about leaving his new crib!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha--I had to go back and look at the pictures a second time to see Miles on your bed! He's a cute furniture model! The bedroom set is very nice--can't wait to see it tomorrow when I cruise to O-Town! I hope Miles has pooped by now, or else I'll have to bring nose plugs to keep from passing out from his nasty toots!

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff!

Poor Miley. Poop kid, POOP!

lljone said...

A very attractive bedroom suite, Annie. I really like it. Adorable
pictures of Miles. I hope to meet him when you come to NC.
Your Raleigh Cuz,
Linda