
Hi!
We are still here. Just haven't been faithful bloggers lately. We're going to a halloween party tonight, and I'll do my best to get some pictures of it posted yet this year...
Miles was going to be a tiger but changed his mind last night. Whenever he sees his tiger costume, he points to it and says "NO TIGER." Like he's mad at it or something. Poor tiger.
I scrambled and found an alternative costume, but I'm going to keep you in suspense... Okay, a few hints:
1. It's not an animal.
2. It's not something that Miles specifically asked to be...instead, it was on the clearance rack at Target. Extra discount because there are parts missing.
2. It's not something that Miles specifically asked to be...instead, it was on the clearance rack at Target. Extra discount because there are parts missing.
3. I don't think it is something many other children will be for Halloween. Perhaps some adults will choose this costume, though. And for some of those adults, it will be quite easy to come up with the materials.
That's all for now.
4 comments:
Let's see.. is he going to be a monster? an angel? a baby? a toddler? Show us some pictures! Have fun at the party!
Poor Miles. I wonder what made him change his mind about the tiger. You're a good mom, Annie, to find an alternate costume. Wouldn't it be interesting to know what goes in in their little heads?
Just cut a hole in the top of a garbage bag. It's creative enough.
Ethan and Owen will have many happy Halloweens wearing just a cut up garbage bag.
My word below is "diclen." It appears that Miles is diclenin' to wear the tiger outfit...
A pimp? :-0
Post a Comment